Arnold Place’s House of Serenity has been a vision in the making for over seven (7) years.
The Facility will consist of:
- * 24 residential suites with individual bathroom facilities;
- * A common Recreational space with large screen TV’s;
- * A state of the art computer room;
- * A cafeteria and commercial kitchen;
- * Administrative offices;
- * Multiple training and meeting rooms.
The 16,800 square foot building is situated on 4.7 acres of land in Beltsville, Maryland, about 16 miles from Washington, D.C. This space will also allow for program growth and future expansion. Currently, the property is valued at $4.5 million; and a total of $3.7 million is needed to assume ownership.
Arnold Place has raised substantial contributions towards this effort; and is seeking monetary donations to help purchase this property so that it can open its doors to metro DC area homeless women with HIV/AIDS; and pregnant teens in 2015. You can help support this much needed women’s transitional facility with a tax deductible* donation. Send all donations to the Arnold Group as shown below.